While we do manage to start this show with a semblance of theme and topic, it rapidly devolves into … not that.
Show notes and links:
- Here’s what’s really going on in red planet ‘explosion’ IMAGES — RT World News (rt.com)
- Boba Fett spin-off Star Wars movie is no longer happening, apparently (mashable.com)
- We might be able to rate future films with a sniff test, study says (arstechnica.com)
- California strikes deal with FCC to delay state net neutrality law (theverge.com)
- ‘The Blowjob Paper:’ Scientists Processed 109 Hours of Oral Sex to Develop an AI that Sucks Dick (vice.com)
- A new Pokémon Go clone lets players collect Catholic saints instead of monsters (theverge.com)