This week’s episode starts with poops and ends with peeps. We couldn’t have planned it better even if we tried.
Show notes and links:
- Poop research might get a more polite name (theverge.com)
- People older than 65 share the most fake news, a new study finds (theverge.com)
- Olay’s electromagnetic face wand turns skincare into a mobile game (engadget.com)
- Costco sells out of 27-lb. bucket of mac and cheese (usatoday.com)
- Peeps-flavored coffee creamer does, in fact, taste like Peeps (mashable.com)