While we can’t boast the same beautiful transition from poo to peep like in last week’s show, we do have several things that speak for the consumption of this auditory geek-themed news programming. Most notably, of course, is that Breki … “Sings”. Kind of.
Show notes and links:
- Massive Collection #1 Breach Exposes 773 Million Emails (gizmodo.com)
- Fortnite made $2.4 billion in 2018 as free-to-play and mobile games dominated the market (techspot.com)
- Fortnite V-Bucks Used by Criminals for Money Laundering Schemes (digitaltrends.com)
- Twins get some ‘mystifying’ results when they put 5 DNA ancestry kits to the test (cbc.ca)
- The Government’s Secret UFO Program Funded Research on Wormholes and Extra Dimensions (vice.com)