Another week, another headache. Isn’t that how the expression goes? No? Another week, another bug-infested hell-hole for us to crawl out of? No? Dang it; I’m supposed to know this one. Another week, another florg driddy fnoop dardidae laminosa.
… Okay, now I’m either having a stroke or reliving a past life. Is this thing even on?
Show notes and links:
- Amazon shoppers misled by ‘bundled’ star-ratings and reviews | Technology (theguardian.com)
- Researchers Find Google Play Store Apps Were Actually Government Malware (vice.com)
- Grindr defeats appeal over harassment on gay dating app (reuters.com)
- Kaspersky Lab Will Now Alert Users to ‘Stalkerware’ Used In Domestic Abuse (vice.com)
- New Nintendo Switch controller lets you ditch mobile apps for Fortnite chat (update) (polygon.com)
- Labo VR modes come to ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ and ‘Breath of the Wild’ (engadget.com)
- College students allegedly scammed Apple out of nearly $1M in iPhone replacements (theverge.com)
- Cats Actually Understand When You Say Their Name, Study Finds (vice.com)