Hey, during this episode, we manage to fix the buzzing! Yay! Like, really; during the middle of it! Anyways, it’s two beers and five new releases this week: Lift Bridge Farm Girl, Aero Flynn, Sarah Bethe Nelson, Sasha Siem, Deschutes Chainbreaker White IPA, Kendrick Lamar, and Houndmouth.
Becca and Josh don’t agree on everything this week (but then again, do they ever agree on everything?). We’ve got some folk infected electronica, a 60’s Europop/garage rock hybrid, some complicated orchestral Tom Waitsish stuff, what is so far considered the best album of the year by many critics, and a band that takes after The Band. Yeah, a band that harkens back to The Band. A band that is The Band, how many times do I have to say that?
As always, check out our Spotify playlist.
Show notes and links:
- Lift Bridge Brewing Co. (liftbridgebrewery.com).
- Aero Flynn – “Dk/Pi” (stereogum.com).
- Sarah Bethe Nelson | Facebook (facebook.com).
- Sarah Bethe Nelson’s Pace-Setting “Fast-Moving Clouds” (therevue.ca).
- Sasha Siem (en.wikipedia.org).
- Deschutes Brewert (deschutesbrewery.com).
- Kendrick Lamar (en.wikipedia.org).
- Houndmouth (en.wikipedia.org).