I’m finally back from Crete, so Jack and I get back into the habit of talking on Skype and letting you all know what went on.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Sunburnt noses, shoulders, thighs, foreheads and calfs! Here are a couple of links and details you might find interesting:
- BBC coverage (geeky) has been phenomenal. NBC coverage has been terrible!
- UK Police don’t think you should change laws for Twitter.
- UK are currently third in the world. Sweden are doing well at 28th.
- Moron throws bottle onto track prior to 100m race. Judo fighter next to him clocks him one.
- Sochi, where the Winter Olympics of 2014 will be held.
- List of mnemonics, courtesy of Wikipedia
- Good Job, Brain!
- OUYA! now has onlive running on it. Controller revealed. Last day of kickstarter tommorow. $6.7 Million. Final Fanatsy 3. Black Version!
- OCCULUS! New VR helmet! Big name backers! £1.3 million backed. Gabe Newell bigging it up!
- Curiosity, The Mars Rover cost roughly $2.5 million. It landed in the Aeolis Palus plain near Aeolis Mons (formerly “Mount Sharp”) in Gale Crater on August 6, 2012, 5:31 AM UTC.
- History of Mars Rovers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_rover
- This particular Rover: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curiosity_rover
Musical feature: Lindsey Sterling – Phantom of the Opera
Remember to rate us on iTunes and tell ALL your friends how amazing we are. Find us on Facebook or find us on Twitter. Jack and I can be found on Twitter as @Tofu_Jack and @BrekiT. If you want to sponsor the show with a message, promotion or silly phrase, just visit CSICON.org/sponsor for more details.