This is episode 77 of Geek Positive, for Monday, the 19th of November!
Show notes and links:
- Ketogenic diet – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Easy Lyrics
- Replace Baby Pics in Your Facebook Feed With Bacon and Cats
- rule #34 – If it exists there IS porn of it
- Oyster online – Transport for London – Buy or top up your Oyster card
- Why the banana does not disprove evolution
- Banana – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- BBC News – Santa stuck by beard at Reading shopping centre
- BBC News – Australian drunk survives attempt to ride crocodile
- Reviews go live for Hitman: Absolution | Games industry news | MCV
- New nanoparticle halts multiple sclerosis, now being tested in Type 1 diabetes and asthma
Remember to rate us on iTunes and tell ALL your friends how amazing we are. Jack and I can be found on Twitter as @Tofu_Jack and @BrekiT. If you want to support us by sponsoring the show with a message, promotion or phrase, please visit CSICON.org/sponsor for more details.