It’s a feelgood comedy from the mid 90s, starring three women who are supposed to have been in school together. Considering that the actresses are all born within three month of each other, it’s possibly the first time that this is a plausible thing to believe. Enjoy! We did.
Show notes and links:
- The First Wives Club (1996) – Full Cast & Crew (imdb.com)
- The First Wives Club – Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
- Project Appleseed – Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
- 10 Best Uses of Color of All Time (youtube.com)
The “Color in Cinema” video that Linnea brought up.
- Starz Inside: The Face Is Familiar (TV Movie 2009) (imdb.com)
- Edgar Wright – How to Do Visual Comedy (youtube.com)
If you like the cinematography video on color, you might like this one …
- David Fincher – And the Other Way is Wrong (youtube.com)
… or this one.