This week, Petter and Breki sit down to talk about journalling; why they do it, what they write and what the hell a journal is when you boil it down to its essentials. Is it documentation? Is it a diary? Is it something else? Also, why keep one?
Show notes and links:
- deep nightclub (deepclub.se)
- Gl0dGroup/CSICON-Publication-Tool · GitHub (github.com)
- The Five Minute Journal | The Five Minute Journal is a physical journal that has been careful… (fiveminutejournal.com)
- Bullet Journal: The Analog system for the digital age – The analog system for the digital age (bulletjournal.com)
- Day One | A simple and elegant journal for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. (dayoneapp.com)
- Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 (semver.org)