This week on Nothing Important Happened Today, Petter and Breki sit down to have a chat about … well; the usual, really. What they’ve been doing these past two weeks and what kinds of things they’ve been thinking about. There’s talk about postmodern Twitter bots, Dark Souls, board games, Dark Souls, Pretentious Holy Men on Twitter, the superhero genre being one bad movie away from failure – but still surviving despite all of the bad ones – as well as the state of movie franchises today.
As per usual, they can’t really stick to a topic, but that’s kind of the charm, right? Right.
Show notes and links:
- Dark Souls – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (wikipedia.org)
- This link has no title (kickstarter.com)
- Kill Doctor Lucky – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (wikipedia.org)
- Clarence Hawkes (@The_Postmodern) | Twitter (twitter.com)
- Dolby Lama (@DolbyLama) | Twitter (twitter.com)
- ‘Batman v Superman’ is so bad, it could kill plans for a DC film universe (nypost.com)