Breki Tomasson has just moved, and Petter Mårtensson has … well, nothing major has changed there, all things considered.
This week, the gruesome twosome is sitting down to talk about the times they went through some of the bigger changes in their lives; the times that they decided to reinvent themselves or got some kind of new beginning in their lives. It’s an episode about the times that they stopped working in order to go back to school, the times they moved to other countries or the times that they decided to get something completely different and new from their lives.
Naturally, this being Petter and Breki talking to each other, there’s bound to be a bunch of other distractions along the way, including a chat about a guy who is literally Hitler.
Show notes and links:
- Discover The Furthest City On Earth From Wherever You Live (furthestcity.com)
According to this, the furthest city away from Malmö, Sweden, at 17,510km, with a population of a million or more, is Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Great British Bake Off (en.wikipedia.org)
- If Barney Stinson Quotes Were Motivational Posters (buzzfeed.com)
- Michael Sheard (imdb.com).
- Pinterest Page Attributes Hitler Quotes to Taylor Swift | SMOSH (smosh.com)