It’s the first podcast of an exciting new podcast about, well, whatever we want to talk about. North Korean malware, drones, wood cars, the illiteracy of some hosts. Also discussed, the show Agent Carter, how some people think beer tastes like bread and that coffee is just hot water over excrement. Also, a very non-technical explanation about combustion engines work as we try to understand how woodgas powered cars work.
To be honest, we have no shame in our digressions. Oh, yes…we also talk about those evil little creatures known as squirrels.
Show notes and links:
- Surprise! North Korea’s official news site delivers malware, too | Ars Technica
- CES 2015: Drones Fly High in Vegas | MIT Technology Review
- Best consumer drones at CES 2015
- Silk Road Defense Says Ulbricht Was Framed by the ‘Real’ Dread Pirate Roberts | WIRED
- Silk Road stunner: Ulbricht admits founding the site, but says he isn’t DPR | Ars Technica
- Car of Wood | English Russia
- Russia: Beautifully Crafted Wooden Motorcycle
- LOW-TECH MAGAZINE: Wood gas vehicles: firewood in the fuel tank
- Russian motorcycle gets wood-power conversion