Josh Wodarz promises this will be the last time he makes Robert Algeo talk about drones. Unless, you know, a monkey happens to knock one out of the sky. Also discussed, Brachiosaurus projectile vomiting and Ennuigi, a video game where Luigi from Super Mario Bros smokes and wonders “where whence the castles.”
Show notes and links:
- Kentucky man shoots down drone hovering over his backyard | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Video: Kentucky drone only hovered for about 22 seconds before being shot down | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- New telemetry suggests shot-down drone was higher than alleged | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Adding Lasers to Dinosaur Art Is Paleontological Brilliance (motherboard.vice.com)
- From Footprints to the Feet that Made Them (space.io9.com).
- Uh Oh, Luigi Read Some Derrida and Now He’s ‘Ennuigi’ | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).