Hey, would you work for a robot boss? Would you grab a robot’s buttocks? Even if it was in order for the robot to lead you to safety? These are the extremely important questions that Robert Algeo and Josh Wodarz contemplate for April’s The Kingston Legacy.
Show notes and links:
- A Third of Young Canadians Would Prefer a Robot Boss (vice.com)
- How would you feel if a robot asked you to touch its buttocks? (arstechnica.com)
- We may all happily follow our robot overlords to disaster (arstechnica.com)
- This is the flying chainsaw drone you knew was coming (theverge.com)
- Gawker begins appeal of $140M Hulk Hogan sex-tape verdict (arstechnica.com)