Join Robert Algeo and Josh Wodarz as they bring to an end the saga of the squirrels. And they once again talk about drones, more specifically the idiocy of some recent operators and whether or not they should be called “toy drones” (Toydrones! Toydrones! Toydrones!). Robert shares his true feelings for the New England Patriots (hint: they’re not good feelings) and the incipient conspiracies that run under this contest of American Footbals. They also review/discuss the new Amazon pilot, The Man in the High Castle, and its source material.
Show notes and links:
- Drone maker DJI will disable its units over Washington, DC, after White House crash | The Verge (theverge.com).
- TGI Fridays Mistletoe Drone Cut Off Part of Someone’s Nose (time.com).
- Computer Scientists Generate A Self-Aware Mario That Can Learn And Feel | IFLScience (iflscience.com).
- The Plan to Replace the Turing Test with a ‘Turing Olympics’ | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).
- Jim Marrs (en.wikipedia.org).
- Amazon.com: The Man in the High Castle: Season 1, Episode 1 “The Man in the High Castle”: Amazon Instant Video (amazon.com).
- The Man in the High Castle: Philip K. Dick: 9780547572482: Amazon.com: Books (amazon.com).