This week co-hosts Robert Algeo and Josh Wodarz welcome archaeologist Jennifer Tworzyanski. We interview about her job, the biggest misconception about her job and we manage to stumble into the real discipline of Contemporary Archaeology. Stay tuned all the way to the end when we have a chance to ask her some really annoying questions about her work.
We also look into Bigfoots hunting buffalo, why there are no Cryptozoological creatures in Minnesota, the drones droning on, buying your very own Skyway section, and possibly the worst thing to happen to package deliveries – Waffle House.
Show notes and links:
- Contemporary archaeology (en.wikipedia.org).
- Bigfoot vs Buffalo (ThinkerThunker) (youtube.com).
- BLDGBLOG: Buy a Skyway (bldgblog.blogspot.com).
- Following White House crash, the Secret Service will begin flying its own drones | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Mystery drones spotted flying over Paris | World news | The Guardian (theguardian.com).
- Waffle House becomes an unlikely competitor to FedEx and UPS | The Verge (theverge.com).